Growing up chopping and stacking wood was tiring. The summer days were hot and mosquitos were everywhere but feeling the axe cut through wood was so satisfying. It’s the sort of feeling that inspired our Axe art print. It's iconic shape and elegant craftsmanship are brought to life in the fine details of the illustration. The result: axe decor designed to hang beautifully on the wall, at home or at the cottage.
“High technology has done us one great service: It has retaught us the delight of performing simple and primordial tasks - chopping wood, building a fire, drawing water from a spring.” -Ed Abbey
– Sizes: 5” x 7”, 8.5” x 11”, and 13” x 19”
– Open edition and individually numbered
– Archival-quality; acid-free; 235 GSM; matte paper
– High-density, pigment-based ink
– For 13” x 19” framed prints, please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping